June Birchbox- Finally HERE!!

It's here!  It's here!  It's here! 

Receiving this package in the mail was like Christmas for me!  How can I not get excited about a little brown box with fun makeup and hair products inside?!  When I first signed up to receive a monthly Birchbox subscription the thought, 'What if the samples are awful and I hate them?' crossed my mind.  But, the joy of the box is that you can opt for a monthly payment, it's recurring each month, but if it ends up not being for me- I can just cancel before the next shipment.  So, I took the $10 leap and to my delight- I loved this first box!






 1. Kerastase Chroma Thermique- a leave-in treatment you apply to towel-dried hair to protect it from UV rays.  It smells so good and makes your hair soooo soft!
2. Color Club Nail Polish in Reign in Spain - Part of a little mini set of polishes, and wears as a perfect summer color (see below)






 3. Tweezerman Matchbox files- Perfect for the purse, that's right where this little set went!
4. Coola Organic Face Moisturizer SPF 30 - I haven't tried this, I'm skeptical about putting new things on my skin since it's pretty sensitive.  However, I figure it's good for if I'm in a pinch and need sunscreen for Cailyn
5. Mirenesse Glossy Kiss - A lip liner and cheek stain in one, but I'm a chapstick kinda gal, so it's good for some cheek color on date night...which means it should last a while since date nights are pretty scarce these days!


I just receive this box for fun, and to try out some new things that I probably would never pick out on my own.  Being a working mom, I don't have time to look for beauty items, so I feel like I can treat myself to this little sample box each month that's just for me and not feel too guilty about it!  I hope it's piqued your interest!


Post a Comment