Playing catch up

Wow, the summer is just getting away from me!  I meant to be so much better at blogging, but it seems when I'm out of routine I don't remember to do all my usual stuff.  So I guess I"ll just share a couple photos from what we've been up to, which is baseball and nothin', and leave it at that.



 When she's not trying to escape onto the field during the game, she loves to shake the fence and "cheer" for the boys.  Go Trojans!


 Cailyn with Twin 1: Blake (she hasn't gotten her hands on him yet, she's usually a little too generous with her affections- she comes on a little strong)

 And Twin 2: Bowen, she loves to be around these guys, I'm sure they'll have more fun playing together as they get older



While my parents and siblings were on vacation to D.C. we dog-sat for them.  This is Lola, and Cailyn was always afraid of her, but after having her around for over a week, she became quite comfortable with her and this past week, since Lola and the kids are with us, she was even giving her hugs :)





This is a sneak peek of her one year photos, I took them a couple weeks early so that I would have time to get prints made for family members coming for her birthday party this weekend.  She make it so easy because she's incredibly photogenic, thank goodness she got her Daddy's dimples, too.  They make you melt every time!

Aaron Burdorf  – ( July 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM )  

Love the pics of Cailyn and the twins! The one is the stroller is hilarious! Can't wait to see her one year pics. :)

Post a Comment