One Year Photoshoot

 So I got this UBER cute tank top from Duck Worth Wearing- a consignment store for kids and maternity stuff, and I knew I wanted to photograph her in it, she looks great it whites and greens.  So anyway, we had an impromptu photo shoot while Jerod was gone for an away game.  I love that we have these huge windows in our living room that let in so much natural light, it is the perfect place to shoot.  I just push the chaise lounge back, hang a fuzzy blanket over it and the carpet and try to keep her corralled there and laughing for as long as I can!



We got this one pretty quick at the beginning, I think I was demeaning myself to crazy faces and pretending like every time she touched me it shocked me- whatever works, right?



Lola!  Get out of the picture and off of my carpet!



Candid.  Love.



A few days later we took a few more photos in a different outfit and using a different background- although I think she tends to look better with more natural colors, you could make the argument that she just always looks cute :)



My absolute favorite photo from all of them- her eyes look so blue and the lighting is perfect, all I had to do was crop out the diaper parts poking out of the top of her bubble shorts.












Post a Comment