Valentine Treats n' Sweets

Valentine's Day isn't a big thing around our house, but I do like to throw in a couple special things on this day of LOVE. We also have a little party with the kiddos at school. I always feel like a dentist when my class has parties because I hate to give them candy since they get SO much from their friends! The last couple of years I've gone with kid-size sunglasses and the note "SHINE ON Valentine". This year we decided to do a healthy snack and went with fruit cups- so cute, so easy, the health factor is a bonus :)




For dinner we made some delish homemade chicken spinach alfredo heart pizza....I have to say, it totally hit the spot!





But the sweetest treat of all was this little stinker all dressed in her Valentine's Day jammies. Her shirt says 'Some bunny loves me'.....two 'some bunnies' do. Happy Love Day!

The Taylor's  – ( February 18, 2012 at 7:47 PM )  

Mary-She looks just EXACTLY like you in this picture! Sooo adorable...and growing! :)

Post a Comment